Heavy Duty Mechanic
There is an immediate opening for a Heavy Duty Mechanic at our Kelowna Ready Mix Maintenance Shop. We offer a competitive wage, benefit package, and RRSP’s.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reads diagrams and schematics for work procedures
- Troubleshooting Electrical and Pneumatics
- Operates hoist and lift devices to position machinery in a safe manner
- Inspects, examines, lubricates, services, diagnoses, repairs, assembles, and maintains vehicles and performs other routine maintenance work
- Confers on a regular basis with Manager on any operational deficiencies
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Provincial Mechanics license
- Valid Class 1 and / or 3 drivers license with clean driving abstract
- Physically fit
- 1-2 years industry experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude with effective interpersonal skills
Please submit resume quoting competition #BU17-0058 to:
BURNCO, its representatives, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "BURNCO") is an Equal Opportunity employer. Guided by our values of excellence integrity, and passion, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we serve. We encourage aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Placement Agencies please.