Heavy Equipment Technician
There is an immediate opening for a Heavy Equipment Technician at our Calgary Ready Mix Maintenance Shop. We offer a competitive wage, benefit package, and RRSP’s.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and repair On Road/Off-Road Heavy Equipment to Provincial and Company Standards
- Service calls and field repairs as needed
- Troubleshoot using diagnostic and visual methods
- Proficiency using Detroit DDDL diagnostic software
- Experienced with Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic system repairs and maintenance
- Operates hoist and lift devices to position machinery in a safe manner
- Perform Preventative Maintenance and Annual Commercial Vehicle Inspections
- Maintain open and clear communication with Shop Supervisor and Lead Hands on any operational deficiencies
- Conduct all work as per Company and Provincial HSE requirements
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Provincial Heavy Equipment Technician License. Red Seal Certification an asset.
- Valid Class 1 w/air endorsement or Class 3 license with clean driving abstract
- CVIP Licensed
- Physically fit
- 1-2 years industry experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude with effective interpersonal skills
Please submit resume quoting competition #BU17-0072 to:
BURNCO, its representatives, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "BURNCO") is an Equal Opportunity employer. Guided by our values of excellence integrity, and passion, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we serve. We encourage aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Placement Agencies please.