Ready Mix – Calgary, AB
Four Star Rock Products Ltd. is currently looking for a Plant Assistant in the Calgary operations.
- Assistant to the batch person;
- Ensure concrete is batched to proper specifications
- Communicate to the QA department, dispatch and the maintenance shop;
- Maintain paperwork associated with plant production, inventory, timesheets, HSE inspections, field level risk assessments, etc.
- Filling aggregate storage bins with front end loader, as required;
- Repair & maintenance of plant equipment to keep in good working order;
- Any other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills; be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities; and possess strong problem solving abilities.
Please submit a resume quoting competition #FS17-0004 to:
BURNCO, its representatives, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "BURNCO") is an Equal Opportunity employer. Guided by our values of excellence integrity, and passion, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we serve. We encourage aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Placement Agencies please.