Ready Mix – Calgary, AB
BURNCO is a 104 years old, fourth generation aggregate construction materials business with over sixty locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Texas. A family business based in Calgary, BURNCO produces high quality aggregates, paving asphalt and ready mix concrete and also operates a network of retail landscape centres.
BURNCO is currently looking for a Plant Assistant in the Calgary area, AB for our Ready Mix division.
- Assistant to the Plant Supervisor and second to the batch person;
- Ensure concrete is batched to proper specifications
- Communicate to the QA department, dispatch and the maintenance shop;
- Maintain paperwork associated with plant production, inventory, timesheets, HSE inspections, field level risk assessments, etc.
- Filling aggregate storage bins with front end loader;
- Repair & maintenance of plant equipment to keep in good working order;
- Coordinate ordering and receiving of cements, flyash, aggregates, admixtures, and any other value added products;
- Any other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills; be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities; and possess strong problem solving abilities.
Please submit a resume quoting competition #BU17-0088 to:
BURNCO, its representatives, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "BURNCO") is an Equal Opportunity employer. Guided by our values of excellence integrity, and passion, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we serve. We encourage aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Placement Agencies please.