Plant Foreman - Asphalt
There is a full-time opening for the position of Plant Foreman for the Acheson Asphalt Plant. The major responsibilities of this position include:
- Production of asphalt;
- Ensuring quality of all products;
- Overseeing plant and yard maintenance;
- Supervising staff;
- Manage plant production and silo storage utilization;
- Asset utilization and all associated paperwork;
- Promote BURNCO's safety program and ensure that all policies are followed.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Have a technical trade certification;
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently;
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good computer skills, proficient in Microsoft office;
- Knowledge of the Asphalt Industry.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume quoting competition #BU17-0060 to:
BURNCO Rock Products Ltd
Fax: (403) 440-3454
Attention: Human Resources
BURNCO, its representatives, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "BURNCO") is an Equal Opportunity employer. Guided by our values of excellence integrity, and passion, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we serve. We encourage aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Placement Agencies please.