Asphalt - Edmonton Area
There is a full-time seasonal opening for the position of Plant Helper for the Edmonton Asphalt Plants. The major responsibilities of this position include:
- Monitoring and maintaining plant equipment;
- Unloading asphalt cement from trucks to proper storage tanks, and completes associated paperwork;
- Follows and promotes BURNCO's safety program and ensure that all policies are followed;
- Assists with loading trucks, answering phones, and other plant duties as required;
- Works with Quality Control to ensure material are being produced to required specifications
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently;
- Must be able to work shift work, at both our asphalt plants, as required;
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems;
- Asphalt plant maintenance experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume quoting competition #BU17-0045 by April 26, 2017 to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Placement Agencies please.