Quality Assurance Technician
BURNCO is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Technician for our Edmonton Aggregate location. This is a full time seasonal position reporting to the Quality Control Supervisor.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collection of daily production samples
- Maintenance of testing equipment
- Analysis of testing results
- Inspection of production materials and equipment
- Communication of results to operations and QA personnel
- Other duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Supervisor
SUITABLE CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Minimum of Class 5 drivers license
- Must be willing to work overtime and night shift, as required
- Willing to work out of town, as required
- Previous aggregate testing experience
- Candidates who have or are working towards a C.E.T. designation
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and follow instructions
- Be highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communication skills
Please submit a resume quoting competition #BU17-0037 by April 5, 2017 to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Placement Agencies please.