Quality Control Technician
BURNCO Texas LLC is currently looking for a Quality Control Technician for our Ready Mix operations. This is a full time position that reports to the Quality Control Manager.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- On site testing of concrete
- Communicating with clients, third party testing companies, and operations personnel
- Troubleshooting and making recommendations to maintain high quality ready mix product
- Observation and documentation of placement, logistical, and curing conditions that will impact product performance
- Observation and documentation of third party testing procedures
- Preparation and testing of cylinders for compressive strength
- Sampling and testing of ready mix raw materials
- Preparation and execution of batch trials
- Other duties as assigned by the Quality Control Manager
- Previous concrete testing experience. Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Candidates who have a ACI Grade 1 Field Testing Cerification
- A NRMCA Concrete Technologist is preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and follow instructions
- Be highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communication skills
Please submit your resume quoting competition #BU17-0075 to:
BURNCO Rock Products Ltd.
Fax: (403) 440-3454
Attention: Human Resources
BURNCO, its representatives, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "BURNCO") is an Equal Opportunity employer Guided by our values of excellence integrity, and passion, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we serve.
Various Federal, State and Local laws prohibit discrimination based on Race, Color, Sex, Religion, National Origin, Ancestry, Age (as prescribed by law), Handicap, Disability, Veteran Status, or Marital Status.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Placement Agencies please.