Quality Control Technician
BURNCO is currently looking for a Quality Control Technician for our Ready Mix - Edmonton location. This is a full time position and will report to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- On site testing of concrete
- Communicating with clients, third party testing companies and operations personnel
- Troubleshooting and making recommendations to maintain high quality ready mix product
- Observation and documentation of placement, logistical and curing conditions that will impact product performance
- Observation and documentation of third party testing procedures
- Preparation and testing of cylinders for compressive strength
- Sampling and testing of ready mix raw materials
- Preparation and execution of batch trials
- Other duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Previous concrete testing experience
- Candidates who have or are working towards a C.E.T. designation
- Knowledge of CSA 23.2-14 field testing procedures
- CCIL/ACI certification for concrete testing is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and follow instructions
- Be highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communication skills
Please submit a resume quoting competition #BU17-0017 to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Placement Agencies please.