BURNCO Landscape Centres Inc. is currently recruiting Yard Staff for our Landscape division in Kelowna, BC. This is a seasonal full time opportunity, but could lead into a full time position if you are the right candidate.
· Assisting with the moving/loading of landscape products
· Answering customer inquiries in a courteous and timely manner
· Safely operating a forklift/loader in high traffic environments
· Other duties as required
· Customer service experience preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Display and maintain a strong and positive work ethic
· Enjoy working independently and within a team
· Friendly, outgoing and highly motivated
· Forklift/loader experience is an asset
· Class 3 driver licence would be an asset
Please submit a resume quoting competition #BU17-0023 to:
BURNCO, its representatives, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "BURNCO") is an Equal Opportunity employer. Guided by our values of excellence integrity, and passion, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we serve. We encourage aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Placement Agencies please.